sma2web2 members are entitled to additional privileges which make their soundhouse.org.au web 2.0 experience even richer.
Members and affilliates of the Soundhouse Music Alliance are welcome to apply to become a sma2web2 member. If you are logged in as an Authenticated User, you can apply via the My account | Apply for role section and select the sma2web2 member option.
In addition to the types of content an Authenticated User can create (see Using This Site | Authenticated Users), sma2web2 members have access to creation of the following content types:
- Book Page - A book page is a page of content, organized into a collection of related entries collectively known as a book. A book page automatically creates a book page and displays links to adjacent pages, providing a simple navigation system for organizing and reviewing structured content. You can set a book page to be the initial page of a book or one of the subsequent pages. The page you are currently reading is a book page in the "Using This Site" book.
Forum Creation - Use this content type to administer and create forum containers and topics.
- Containers help organize forums by grouping related or similar forums. For example, a container named "Food" may hold two forums named "Fruit" and "Vegetables", respectively.
- A forum holds related or similar forum topics (a forum topic is the initial post to a threaded discussion). For example, a forum named "Fruit" may contain forum topics titled "Apples" and "Bananas", respectively.
- Group - New Group - Allows the creation of a New Group. Groups can be private or public. As a group owner you can determine the default visibility of the group home page (ie - the initial Group Node) and any posts made to the group. Membership subscription can also be open to all, by request, by invitation or by group owner administration. For example, the SARB Group membership is via application only and is generally exclusive to sma2web2 members.
- Podcast - The Podcast content type can be used for uploading audio and video podcasts. These are then displayed on a podcast page as well as allowing visitors to the site to subscribe to a "feed" of all podcasts. Audio files should be in *.mp3 format and vodcast files should be in *.flv format
Please note: sma2web2 membership is exclusive to SoundhouseMusic Alliance members and affilliates - to avoid disappointment, only apply if you are sure you meet the conditions of this criteria.